Participants who successfully certify through the PAR Level proceed to the next Level: BIRDIE, which is a seasonal membership (April through October). Birdie Level participants continue their journey through the First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 16–21. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The BIRDIE Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
Birdie Level Requirements:
- Age 11+
- Participate in a BIRDIE GREEN, BIRDIE VALLEY & a BIRDIE RANCH Session
- Participate in 4 Electives
- Participate in 3 Service Opportunities
- Play in 8 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Play in 2 Tuesday Play Days (individual registration required)
Core Lesson Curriculum:
- 16 – Dreams & Goals
- 17 – Goals (Positive & Important to You)
- 18 – Goals that are Specific & Under Your Control
- 19 – Setting Different Types of Goals
- 20 – Getting to Your Goal
- 21 – Dealing with Challenges
- Sign Up is Required for Tuesday & Friday Play Days.
- Tuesday Play Days are $5/round (after 5 complimentary rounds)
Birdie Attendance Policy
Regular attendance ensures the participant’s likelihood of advancement to the next level; therefore, we expect participants to attend at least 3 of 6 classes during the session. If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us as soon as possible. Parents will be given a Handbook during Parent Orientation outlining First Tee – Green Valley Ranch Policies.