Participants who successfully certify through the PLAYer Level proceed to the next Level: PAR. Par Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 10–15. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The PAR Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
PAR Level requirements:
- Ages 9+
- Participate in a GREEN, a VALLEY & a RANCH Session
- Play in 5 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Participate in 2 Electives
- Participate in 2 Service Opportunities
core lesson curriculum:
- 10 – Exploring the Game
- 11 – Respecting the Rules
- 12 – Meeting & Greeting with A-L-R
- 13 – Having Fun while you Learn
- 14 – Staying Cool
- 15 – Finding your Personal Par
par Attendance Policy
Regular attendance ensures the participant’s likelihood of advancement to the next level; therefore, we expect participants to attend at least 3 of 6 classes during the session. If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us as soon as possible. Parents will be given a Handbook during Parent Orientation outlining all of The First Tee of Green Valley Ranch Policies.