Participants who successfully certify through the BIRDIE Level proceed to the next Level: EAGLE, which is a seasonal membership (April through October). Eagle Level participants continue their journey through The First Tee Curriculum by exposure to the next set of Core Lessons: 22–27. Below are the requirements participants must meet in order to qualify for certification to the next level. The EAGLE Level is self-paced and participation will be monitored through a ‘scorecard’ allowing the participant and parent to track progression.
eagle Level requirements:
- Age 13+
- Participate in an EAGLE GREEN, EAGLE VALLEY & an EAGLE RANCH Session
- Participate in 6 Electives
- Participate in 5 Service Opportunities
- Play in 6 Friday Play Days (individual registration required)
- Play in 6 Tuesday Play Days (individual registration required) OR Outside Tournaments (approval required)
core lesson curriculum:
- 22 – Stay Well for Life
- 23 – Building a GO-TO Team
- 24 – Appreciating Diversity
- 25 – Dealing with Conflict
- 26 – Be a GO-TO Person
- 27 – Planning for the Future
- Class Sign Up is Required for Tuesday & Friday Play Days.
- Tuesday Play Days are $5/round (after 5 complimentary rounds)
eagle Parent Orientation
We understand that families are very busy with many activities and respect your time. We ask that at least one parent attend a parent orientation each year in order to understand (either for the first time or as a returning participant) our program and its policies and procedures. We are constantly striving to make the program better for our participants and want to share the information in a group setting. Participant attendance is not required.
|Wednesday, March 25th||6:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 26th||6:00 pm|
|Thursday, May 21st||6:00 pm|
eagle Attendance Policy
Regular attendance ensures the participant’s likelihood of advancement to the next level; therefore, we expect participants to attend at least 3 of 6 classes during the session. If for any reason you are unable to attend class, please contact us as soon as possible. Parents will be given a Handbook during Parent Orientation outlining all of The First Tee of Green Valley Ranch Policies.