2020 Registration is Open!
We are so excited for the season to get started! Please read all the information below before registering. Please contact us with any questions at 303.486.8800 or ZKimartin@ColoradoOpen.com.
2020 registration system – salesforce
Past Participants –
- DO NOT Create a New Account.
- USE the email on file (this is the email you receive communication from us)
- If you do NOT remember your password, Click on the FORGOT PASSWORD LINK in the Log In section to receive an email prompting you to create a new password
- If you have any questions about your account, contact Zach at ZKinmartin@ColoradoOpen.com or 303.486.8800
New Participants –
Follow the prompts to Create an Account
HOT TOPICS–READ Before registering!
**online registration is ONLY compatible with Chrome, Firefox & Safari**
I’m new to First Tee, WHAT CLASS DO I SIGN UP FOR?
Refer to the First Tee – GVR tab to view the various level options based upon your child’s age.
I’m a returning participant but not sure what level i am at?
Please contact Zach at ZKinmartin@ColoradoOpen.com or 303.486.8800 to verify which level to register for.
New in 2020! First Tee – GVR membership
- Membership is required for all participants prior to class/session/camp registration.
- $25 membership fee includes a 2020 welcome pack
- Membership fee is included in the class/session/camp fee
What is the difference between curriculum and event?
CURRICULUM – traditional level-specific classes offered by First Tee: TARGET, PLAYer, PAR, BIRDIE, EAGLE, etc.
EVENT – additional offerings for specific levels (ie. Friday Play Days are only for PAR, BIRDIE, & EAGLE participants).