- To Help First Tee of Green Valley Ranch continue serving over 5,000 Denver area young people, ages 5-18, each year providing its renowned Life Skills curriculum
- To Help us introduce students to golf and its inherent values during the fall through spring months, delivering programs to schools
- To Help us keep fees low while delivering high quality programs
- To Help us continue developing coaches, many of whom are PGA Professionals, through comprehensive training delivering the Life Skills curriculum
- To Help us guide participants in seeking out Scholarship & Leadership opportunities
- To Help us never turn away a participant who cannot pay
- To Help us make a difference in the lives of our future
- To Help your bottom line…your gift is tax deductible and qualifies for the Colorado Child Care Tax Credit!
- IT FEELS GOOD!
The Colorado Open Golf Foundation and First Tee of Green Valley Ranch have served over 15,000 youth since 2005! All of the programs and opportunities we are able to offer to our participants are made possible by the generous contributions we receive.